The BzzAgent campaign that I'm currently doing is for the Pledge™ Fabric Sweeper. It is seriously the coolest little contraption!
- Brand new to the market — you're one of the first people to try it!
- Picks up as much pet hair as 145 sticky lint roller sheets
- Self-cleaning — there's no need to touch any trapped pet hair
- Lasts about 3-5 weeks, with daily use
- Disposable — use it until it stops picking up pet hair, then throw it away and replace
- Plastic parts are made from recycled materials (plus the box is recyclable)
- Transparent, so you can see that it's working
- Designed with an ergonomic handle for a super-comfy grip
- Two velour rollers work together to grab pet hair
- Available at mass retailers (such as Wal-Mart and Target), food and drug stores
- Suggested retail price of $4.99
- Not for use on your pet (it won't work and you'll have an angry dog or cat on your hands)
So let me know what you think of the new Pledge™ Fabric Sweeper ... would you consider using one? Do you think it's reasonably priced?
CH: I totally wish I would have gotten this Bzz Campaign! I don't think i've ever answered any of the pet surveys though......but this would be perfect for my grandpa's house....my mom's dog is the most disgusting shedder ever!! I vacuum every time we go there and I am just amazed at how much hair is on their carpet and couch and everything.....I'm shocked the dog isn't bald yet! It's not even that big of a dog.
I think $4.99 is very reasonable.....especially if it works. And it sounds convenient...better than lugging a vacuum cleaner around the house - or putting on special parts for the couch, etc.
How does your mom like it??