Friday, June 5, 2009

SYTYCD

Jen: I know I just asked you, Crystal, so I know that you don't watch So You Think You Can Dance. But wow, you should! I'm not a fan of American Idol at all, but I love SYTYCD even though it's the same setup. I believe that it's the passion and art of moving one's body that draws me in. Singing is cool, but it's not as personal to me as dance.

Anyway, in case you're interested, here's this season's Top 2
0! I love so many of them already!

Crystal: I think that if I still had a DVR, then this would be on my record list (it actually was when I used to have a DVR)....but since I don't, I just don't have the interest level to reserve time each week to watch. And I also think I prefer singing to dancing.....although I do like both. :)

I didnt even watch American Idol this last season, and I do love that show....I watched maybe 1 whole episode and portions of a couple other ones....but not having a DVR really does change your viewing habits! Lost was the only show I would make time for each week. :)

5 comments:

MAGDArling said...

dance is my first passion;D i love it soo much and can't imagine my life without it;))) i haven't seen much of SYTYCD but i watch polish edition;D could u tell me if it always has been top 20 in SYTYCD?;D cuz in polish one we have top 16;)))
xoxox

Jen said...

Yep, SYTYCD has always has a top 20- 10 guys and 10 girls.

readingsully2 said...

I love to watch "So you think you can dance." :)

Robynne said...

i Love SYTYCD

Aline said...

I so love this show!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online