Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Alice in Wonderland

Crystal: So I'm guessing if you've been on AOL today you've seen this already...but just in case, pics from the upcoming Alice in Wonderland movie with Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter have been released. :) :) Very Tim Burton-esque.

Link: http://www.usatoday.com/life/l090623_alice_in_wonderland/flash.htm?gid=1057

Link: http://www.examiner.com/x-13447-Hartford-Horror-Movies-Examiner~y2009m6d22-Tim-Burtons-Alice-in-Wonderland-new-photos-released

Photobucket


So are Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter going to be in every Tim Burton movie going forward or what? I like the trio, but I'm starting to think it's getting a bit old...I'm not a huge fan of Helena's either....

What do you think?

Jen: I am thrilled about this movie! I feel like I've been waiting forever for its release! It love Burton and Depp, and am okay with Carter (although she looks dreadful in this Alice adaption)

Check out this fan-made trailer:

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm excited, but hope it's better than Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.

Heather Scott Partington said...

You are the second person I've seen post the pics in two days... love them. Seems like there's a lot of excitement for this one!

Yet said...

I don't know if I'm going to like this movie...the book and the cartoons were both a little too trippy for me but hey, with Johnny depp, you never know...

Lora said...

my heart just flipped around at the thought of the movie release! I can't wait. I don't care how good or bad it is.

Mrs. Mootz said...

That is one creepy looking Alice In Wonderland movie. I know Tim Burton's movies always have that edge, but this feels like he went a bit over the line. I still want to see it though.

jeff said...

Waow ! johnny Depp ! ! ! Sorry... Tim Burton !...;-)))

Julie Wilding said...

Aaaaa I am so excited for this movie. And I feel the same way about Helena. Not. That. Great.

kitschnkarma said...

I am sure i will love it - cant see why i wouldnt - tim burton and johnny depp - it's like strawberries and cream - yum

Lemon said...

have great hopes for this movie (a twinge of doubt and excitement wrapped into one, lets call it hope anyway!) so long to wait yet!

Nikolett said...

The picture of Johnny Depp scares the crap out of me ... I'm sure the movie will bring the right amount of madness from the book, not sure if I'll see it in theaters though!

Daisy said...

I simply cant wait to see this!

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

Me, too! I can't wait to see this! I grew up wanting the same adventures as Alice had!

kadler said...

It looks neat but totally scary.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online