Friday, June 5, 2009

MotionBox

Crystal: So you know how much I love pictures obviously.....and I love things that can be personalized...and I'm always looking for unique gifts......and so I came across this company in my old emails today that I was going through (I'm still in early December for email reading!) and it sounds pretty awesome!

MotionBox

So basically, you upload a short video clip (15 sec.) and they make it into a pocket flip book for you....you know like those old school things I remember from when I was a kid where they'd have the Mickey cartoons on a flipbook and it looks like they're moving....pre-Pixar and all. :)

Super neat idea and super cheap as well (on sale for $7.99 right now!).

If anyone orders one, please let us know how it is when you get it!! :)

Jen: That is such a neat idea! Too bad my anniversary is just around the corner, otherwise I might order one for Joe. How cute would it be to have a flipbook of a date night?!


2 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online