Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gumdrop Cookie Shop

Crystal: OK these are ridiculously expensive for someone of my status, but for those who can afford it or just want to splurge, these are absolutely ADORABLE...




The online store is called Gumdrop Cookie Shop...they also have cookies that the kids can decorate with edible marker colors called "Van Gogh Gumdrops".

The cookies are about $40 - $45 depending on what you get....but they are so darn adorable and great party favors! :)

They even have a couture line....gorgeous

Here's their link: http://www.gumdropcookieshop.com/

Jen: I am usually not a fan of these types of cookies, but the couture line is super cute! Definitely a fun party favor, but I wonder how they taste.

Crystal: Yea..not so sure about the taste...it might be one of those things better left to look at than to eat....but I can never eat things that pretty anyways! :)

And to some of the commenters...yes, they are definitely not cheap....for most of the U.S. population in this economy they're not even affordable....but based on their portfolio and business cookies they show, I don't think the average consumer is their target market. They're likely aimed towards the higher end clientele that can afford to pay $5 a cookie or whatever........that isn't me, but I sure wish it was. :)

9 comments:

Apple said...

Very cute idea but a little too pricey

Brunch at Saks said...

What a cute idea! I'm going to check out their site now :) Great post!

N.A.Z said...

haiii...nice posting!!and great photos...

please visiy my another blogs http://universmile.blogspot.com

liisa said...

nice blog :)

PorkStar said...

I would think it is a bit pricey, indeed, but very nice.

awna jade. said...

Love the idea! Very cute!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I wonder what they taste like?

Brooke Meyenberg said...

Holy smokes! Super cute, even if they are a lil' pricey. Shoot, knwo I want one. :)

Rose said...

I love the bright colour of your blog girlies!
These cookies are decorated real lovely.

Rose

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online