Sunday, March 15, 2009

Carnival Cruise

CH: A quick snapshot of some of our fun from the cruise :) You can click on it to view it bigger I think. :)




JH: Awesome pics! I have that same red and black dress; I love it! And I love the pic of you and Michelle in her birthday tiara! She's lucky to have a big sister like you :)

CH: That's my favoritest dress in the whole world!! I remember I borrowed yours back in the day for something because I just loved it so much...and then I saw one just like it in the store a few years back and it was super cheap - like $25 or something insane like that...so of course I bought it :) And I wear it whenever I have the opportunity. Although after wearing it this last time I noticed a tear in the tulle part :( :( :( Sooooo sad :(

JH: Ya know, the strap on mine keeps breaking. I guess that's fair since these dresses are a good 10 years old! Jeeze, I can hardly believe it's been 10 years since we graduated from high school. Where has the time gone?!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online