Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Doodlebugs - Etsy Feature

Crystal: Oops! For some reason I had thought yesterday was Jen's turn to post an Etsy feature, so I didn't post anything...but now that I'm looking back at our blog, I realized that was my miss! Sorry!!

Good thing though, because I just found this awesome shop....I'm a sucker for anything personalized....so this monogram shop is right up my alley, plus offers super cute items!!




Check out this adorable bib and burp cloth set for $14.00




A great gift in this personalized Travel Tumbler for $17.00


And this one is my favorite!
This beautiful photo album that can be personalized with various fabrics and lettering for $20.00...I'm fairly certain I'll be purchasing one as a gift in the near future...seeing as how I'm a huge fan of pictures!!


LOVE this stuff!! :)

Jen: I love personalized items, too! I have so many pads of paper and pens with "Jennifer" scribed on them. My grandma got me into the trend as a kid!

Doodlebugs has some really cute things- good find, Crystal! I love the albums, and for $20, not bad at all! They would make great baby books ;)

By the way, the wink was because Crystal's cousin will be welcoming a baby boy into the family in the near future! Crystal is very happy!

(#5, May 4, 2010)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online