Wednesday, May 5, 2010

White Earth Studio- Etsy Feature



Jen: Nancy Monsebroten's shop, White Earth Studio, takes handmade to the extreme! Not only does she create the structure of her vases on a wheel, but she then hand-forms each petal and attaches it to her beautiful pieces. I can't even imagine how much time goes into her work!

I love how these vases could find a place in a classic home, as well as a very whimsical home! If I were to own one of these beauties, I would keep it near my laptop for constant inspiration and happy vibes!


(#6 - May 5, 2010)

7 comments:

Erica Cook said...

that top one is amazing!
btw... having my first giveaway, pop by. xo Erica

http://moth-design.blogspot.com/2010/05/moths-first-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

Jen and Chystal,
Thank you so much for the lovely feature showing my porcelain ceramics. I really appreciate it.
Nancy
Whiteearthstudio

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

very classy! they are nice!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

How very sweet are these....just precious. I'm droolin' over the last one especially.

Have a fantastic day filled with warm sunny blessings!!!

kanishk said...

that top one is amazing!
free classified india

Maria Ana said...

So pretty! I especially love the first one:)

LemonyRenee' said...

Beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I really appreciate it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online