Friday, May 14, 2010

Paris Gal 56- Daily Etsy Feature


Jen: I love these French goodies by Paris Gal 56 (reminds me of Department 56!), an Etsy shop fit for a princess! They sell journals, art, pots, tags ... tons of lovely items for the Paris obsessed, like moi ;)

At this time, shipping is only available in the U.S. and Canada, but they have a blog you can visit as well! They do Friday giveaways- how fun!!!

Crystal: Oh I just went and checked out their shop - awesome stuff!  I love the look.  It's so creative.  I loved the little box with the goodies in it.  I don't even know what I would do with all that stuff, but I'd still want it!
Fun shop!
(#8 - May 14, 2010)

8 comments:

Suzy said...

My mom is French and lives in Paris and the number of the building she lives in is 56. The love of my life also had the number 56 in his screenname.

Tres amusant tout ca.

CAC muffin said...

how beautiful! so charming

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

oh how lovely! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love this shop--thanks for highlighting them!

Debi

FashionSugarBubbles said...

so cute!

if u want check out my new issue! :D
http://fashionsugarbubbles.blogspot.com/2010/05/dreaming-bluemakeup-tutorial.html

Alicia said...

These are great! I'll have to check out the shop. :)

Aron said...

that tag is pretty great.

Juliet {the juliet notes} said...

So pretty!! I love anything French :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online