Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl







Jen: Who here watched the Super Bowl yesterday? I spent the afternoon with my teenage brothers and tons of munchies (7-layer dip, YUM!). I was lucky in that the Saints and Colts are my two favorite teams, so it was going to be a win in my eyes either way!

I also loved a few of the commercials! My favorites were the Doritos and Google commercials! What about you?

Crystal: You know, I didn't know you were such a football fan...seriously. More and more I'm surprised by how many females like football!! I am so anti-football that I just keep thinking everyone else is like me too, lol. :) :)

I did go to a Super Bowl party yesterday though...and they had 3 football pools that we played in which makes it much more fun to sit through hours of sports...and the commercials make it better too, although they have the sound kinda low and there were a TON of people there who were loud, so I actually couldn't really hear the commercials...just watched the pictures. I'm glad you posted the Doritos commercial though because I saw that one and could imagine what the kid was saying, but it was much funnier when I actually heard it. :)

The only commercial that really stood out to me was the Bud Light commercial with the human bridge...but I didn't watch ALL the commercials, and I definitely couldn't hear them all, so there were probably some better ones. :) :)

Oh - and my new favorite party dip, while we're on the topic of 7-layer dip, is Buffalo Chicken Dip!!! OH MY...TO DIE FOR. Dan's cousin's wife made it twice now and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DELICIOUS. We'll (aka Dan) make it for the next get together. :)

Jen: You know, it's not that I'm a huge football fan (I'm a basketball fan!), but over the years boyfriends subjected me to it enough that I chose the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" route. I do love football movies and TV though. I'm a huge fan of Friday Night Lights!

Buffalo Chicken Dip sounds amazing, by the way! I love dips, and I love buffalo sauce, so I'm in! I'll have to make Pizza Dip for you sometime, too. So good!


Crystal: I just recently started watching Friday Night Lights!!! I haven't gotten through the first season yet as I don't get time to watch it much...but I'm about halfway through it and I love it. I'm totally caught up in the story line....I don't get the football scenes at all, but I still feel the happiness when they win. :) :) :)

2 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

I thought the Doritos commercial was so cute I even put it up on facebook. And I never do that! ;) hahahahaha. And the Parisian Love...just sooooooooo cute! And yes, didn't watch them until yesterday on youtube....so yeah, not really a football girl but I was still rooting for one team and it worked! ;) haha!

Have a great day. xoxo

Renée T. Habashy said...

I love the Google commercial. So cute.

http://reneetbouchard.blogspot.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online