Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rental Car?

Crystal: Interesting site I just came across...it's called Vroom Vroom Vroom. You put in the city, state, date, and length of time you want a rental car for...and the results come up with a lowest to highest priced page of rental cars from all the different rental companies, all on one page.

I'm all about price comparisons....love it. :)

Jen: Haha! You're funny with the comparisons. Man, it makes me want to take a trip! Vegas perhaps? I missed the Groupon bus deal, but I think I would prefer to drive anyway. I like having a car so I don't have to depend on cabs.

3 comments:

ccins said...

hello. happy valentine's weekend!

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Oooh, now you've got me thinking about Vegas!!

Cool site, thanks for the tip!

Awesome Sara said...

what a cute name for a rental car!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online