Friday, September 18, 2009

Where Are They Now?

Jen: Crystal and I are having a bit of a Beachy Keen dry spell, so I thought I'd stop by to explain why :) If nothing else, you'll at least have a little insight into what makes Beachy Keen's authors tick these days!

I have been incredibly busy with a new job, home hunting (still unsure if this home will come in the form of a house, apartment or condo), and intense work over at Haute Whimsy. I've been taking sponsors and doing giveaways on that blog, and while it's great fun, it's also a lot of work!

I'll give Crystal a nudge and get her over here to give her side of the story ;)

Crystal: Sorry! I've been on an ad hoc hiatus lately....there's a LOT going on in the world of Crystal...catching up on 20+ photoshoots from August, organizing a huge fundraiser for a local school, moving to a new apartment, my 40hr a week day-job, and my regular day-to-day upkeep (bills, Avon selling, etc etc etc).....it just seems never-ending right now....I think once I catch up on my backlog of photoshoots, everything else will be a little easier to catch up on as well....plus the move is tomorrow, so once that's behind us then I don't have to worry there either.

There's a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just not here yet. :) :)

Poor Beachy Keen blog, I will reunite with you soon!!! :)

11 comments:

Lavishanaire® said...

oooo lovely picture!...Lavishanaire

Unknown said...

:D

Formerly known as Frau said...

Busy is good hope it not all work and no play! Have a wonderful weekend.

rachaelgking said...

Busy happens, especially around this time of year! Good luck :-)

Kelly L said...

good luck on your new home and job!
Love,
Kelly

C. Alderete said...

I think that...yes. I'm in love with you both.

Rock & Revolution said...

You guys are way too cute! I am going to have to add you to my blogroll!

Andee Layne said...

pretty girls! Great blog! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com . Follow mine as I will yours xo

Anonymous said...

i love it!^^春夏秋冬,民宿,
樂活花欣,秦老爹民宿,福紀行,極品美宿,極品,風格民宿,風格民宿,休閒套房,人文旅舍,包棟民宿,花園民宿,尚芳民宿,松格民宿,水晶閣民宿,吉吉小鎮,綠野森林,盛夏的軌跡,花蓮民宿,大興民宿,仙洞人民宿,忘憂園,奇巧民宿,益順休閒農莊,阿寶民宿,溫泉山莊,金萱花民宿,加賀屋,信義民宿,清悠嶺,綠海天際,衣牛農舍,加家民宿,鏷石民宿,花園別墅,花園民宿,漱石山居,樟之園,客之屋民宿,小棧民宿,東岡秀川,知音民宿,柚子林民宿,弘果民宿,夢之鄉民宿,信號,溫泉山莊,清風茶園,出租,景觀民宿,椰子林溫泉,微風星情,鯉魚潭,整棟出租,傅家農園,金典民宿,元氣屋,綠舍,渡假花園,東華,嘉年華,村野之家,11號海洋,山海戀,海景民宿,豐廬居,魚爸的家,海景民宿,經典海岸

Chris said...

Anata no tomadachi kirei desu. I have a political blog you might like.

Manu said...

You're two beautiful girls !

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online