Friday, July 10, 2009

BeeLoveLee

Crystal: I talked about posting this Etsy shop ages ago for one of my photography clients and I just got completely sidetracked and forgot....so I just looked at her shop right now and was blown away by how gorgeous the fabrics are that she chose for her pouches...and super cheap too!

I thought you might like the cupcake designs she has. :)





I think this might be my favorite though - Birds of Norway




And I don't know if Blanca is reading, but she might like this one :)

Here's the link to her whole shop: BeeLoveLee

Jen: I love it all! I would probably buy the Birds of Norway for myself, but everything is adorable! And yes, I think that last one is perfect for Blanca! It's awesome to see so many of our readers comment with their love of these products and the BeeLoveLee shop!


28 comments:

Iva Messy said...

aww they really are adorable!

Have a great weekend!

VanessasRunway said...

Cute stuff! Anything with cupcakes I'm a fan! :)

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

i love those cupcakes!!!

Stephanie said...

Ah, yes. Small world or internet? I've seen this site already and I love, love, love it!

Awesome Sara said...

i love them all!!!! girl nice taste!

Maggi said...

Those are too cute, I love the Norway one too!

Robin Bailey said...

Ah, those cupcake pouches are way too cute!

Robin
http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

Pattie said...

Very cute!

misss_e said...

Those are so cute...especially the birds of Norway!

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

Hey, my daughter has a dress made from recycled fabrics of those cupcake ones!!! Cool!

Yet said...

who can resist cupcakes?

FREE WEST PAPUA NEWS said...

NICE & HONEST

very married said...

i think birds of norway is my favorite too.

Carrie said...

These are all so cute! :)

jeff said...

m



i




a





m




!




<8:D

Liparazzi said...

So cute! I love them! I really like your blog, come take a look at mine sometime if you get a chance xx

Kristen said...

Definitely love all of the cupcake stuff! Anything with cupcakes is good in my book!

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Soooo cute! Funny thing is I hate eating cupcakes but I think they are pretty. My boyfriend can't understand me, because I like cake but I hate cupcakes - I dunno :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Adorable fabric! Makes me hungry!

SweetLime313 said...

yes, the skulls are from the exact print i used to have on my myspace ;) love it!!

This chick's got style said...

Those are so cool!!

Unknown said...

O blog AMIGA DA MODA está comemorando sua 100º postagem.Venha apanhar um brinde, com assinatura de um design.Sua presença é muito importante para nós.
Obrigada

Anna said...

So cute! I want them all :)

Helen McGinn said...

Gorgeous stuff! I shall check it out. x

Pretty Zesty said...

love those cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

duuuuuuuude i love those!!

Sierra said...

Very very cute bags! Loving the cupcakes. ;)

Chris said...

the Birds of Norway one is my favorite, too. all cute, though!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online