Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sucre

Crystal: You know, I absolutely love finding unique gifts....stuff that isn't your usual chain items.....as much as I love Harry and David pears, and Popcornopolis popcorn, I also love sending and receiving things from little-known vendors as well....or at least little known to me and likely most of those I associate with.

So I was catching up on some old email and found some info about this yummy looking chocolate and goodies company. 

It's called Sucre - what a fun name! :)

http://www.shopsucre.com/




I saw these yummy looking chocolates which really caught my eye:


Just wanted to share in case anyone is looking for some fancy gifting options. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Spread of modern civilization, if there is a cause of health and wealth you have you are willing to try it?
Welcome to Learn:
http://sn.im/vemma_usa
Thank you for your time reading, do not give up the chance to even know, know no loss to you!

*Maybe* Baby ♥ Mama said...

Our journey has begun!... secretly though =) 

If I’ve left you this message, you’re probably a follower of my original blog or just someone I happened on and really wanted to invite along for the ride! Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post now up. I’d love for you to stop by. 

Exciting things going on around here! 

http://www.definitelymaybebaby.com/

~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama

Federico Panarello said...

The images on your blog are so inspiring! Great blog!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online